December 7, 2009

1st day of snow is bad

Who says i'm afraid of the finals? You? I know you are like me, but I have to agree to the fact that I am lazier than you. Huh.

How are you guys doing my brothers and sisters? Hope our iman has been increasing, or at least stays, not going under. Don't let the syaitan took the spirit of doing deeds away. Nau'zubillah.

Here it comes the snow, after a sweet-and-sour year has gone. As I get my ass off my comfy bed this Monday morning, the snow has already covered the trees, the leaves surface turned white, as well as the top part of every car in front of the Brownstone 101. Do I love this? Ummph, not really. Summer was much better. At least my wrist and each finger of mine, plus the back part of my feet don't have undesirable wrinkles. Haih.

-Winter 2008-

Anyways, yesterday's "Makan-Makan Dead Week" was awesome. Eventhough the food was cukup-cukup, but at least there were no people died because of not having the chances to taste the finger-licking-good nasi lemak and must-eat rendang + bubur jagung. Peach drinks made the flow of the food going to the stomach smoothly. Alhamdulillah, we had already accomplished our responsibility, although a lilttle bit late (after Hari raya Eid and Adha), that serving other Malaysian people in Purdue (by organizing an open-house) has become an obligation for every single apartment for years.


*The first day of snow in Brownstone had taken away my ARAB 201 and Ethics class this morning.

3 comments:

cik amal :) said...

time kaseh kasi mkn. mmg sedap!!

Mystic--Legend-- said...

amal, rumah ko bile pulak mal?????

i b n j a i :: said...

nth mal. aku laaaapar nih.
minggu ni eh mal. :D
cantek ah.