September 23, 2011

'You get what you give'

Assalamualaikum.
Hye everybody.
I’ve been busy lately..and lazy too.

It’s been a while huh? You can see spiders making their nest over my blog. Shhuuh!
And yes, things changed, a lot. I’ve been going through several interviews, looking for a better and bright future. Been rejected by a private bank as they don’t accept ‘sick person’ like me. Hmm what else I can say, I’m sick!

One thing we have to bear in mind. Don’t have a doubt in  Allah’s fate. Don’t interrupt His plans for us. He already set up our life path as we’re going through this complicated life. But yeah, you lose something, there’ll be a better thing for you in the future. Believe this. Believe Allah.

I got rejected once, and now I’ve got something better. Now, I work in the government sector. If you imagine I’ve gone through an easy working life and a fixed 8 to 5 pace working time, you are totally wrong. I punched my card before 8am every weekdays and go back home after 6pm. Sometimes at 9 or 10. But simply said, I didn’t work in a pressure. Relax, chillax and calm. Surrounded by ‘sempoi’ officers and staffs.

So now, what is the ‘better’ part for me? I’ve got to do things that I like. For instance, updating data and helping the officers doing their government works. Playing with computers and Mic office. The officers? They really rock! I mean, they really are. A senior officer accepts my ideas. My director gives me her username and password of her hotmail. Guys, I just got here for the past two days!

I love those guys!

Owh, I almost forgot. I’ve  been working for 5 days now. But I only spent for my meal not more than RM 20. Why? This is what people say ‘What you give, you get back’.

Alhamdulillah. Thank you Allah.

No comments: