August 18, 2009

You rock, billie joe!

I would like to describe how awesome and energetic Billie Joe ( Green Day Vocalist ) was while he and his superb-band gangs were performing at the United Center, Chicago IL.

He sang 7-song in a row! Woohoo!
I bet there are no bands out there that can continuously sing without having rest even for a minute or two. I adore his super-duper voice. Plus, believe it or not, he sang 24 songs in total! Sumpah takkan dapat tengok mana2 band Malaysia perform macam dorang (Bkn nak perlekeh, but that's the truth)

One more thing is, Billie tak pernah pakai glasses/shades or whatever it is in order to cover up his eyes. I salute that. Why?
Here's the reason. Many vocalists, primarily male vocalist, wear shades while performing live on stage untuk cover mata dorang that looks kinda abnormal, or strange maybe. This is because they actually have already taken drugs or something to give them more energy while on stage. If korang notice, dorang pakai specs tyme perform and at that time, takde cahaya matahari pon, I mean at night! Pakai specs waktu malam? Wth?
Don't believe me? It's up to you guys, down to me. I was told by the Malaysian Anti-Drugs Society people. Hmmm..

Oh btw, I digressed! Sorry..
Back to Greenday. They were extremely superb band and the concert was awesome as well. I've been listening to their songs for so many years and on that day, I was watching them, live! Such a great experience!



My favorite song, 21 guns, taken from their "21st Century Breakdown" album, was greatly performed. Here it is.



Lastly, been waiting for Muse and Linkin Park too. Whatever it is, can't wait till they come around again.

No comments: