November 19, 2009

Don't forget

Hey, remember the time when I wrote about Hungry's, where I went to after the last home-football-game? Believe me, it is perfect! I mean, since nothing is perfect, so it is almost perfect! There are tons of Halal Zabiha meat, beef and etc. Such a perfect place to go to for non-'Katok' Muslims to have a Zabiha Double-Cheese Hamburger, comboed with the undefeated taste of french fries, and a drink. Should we say a Good-Bye phrase to Denny's by now?

Is it true that Blue Nile has ultimately closed down its business because many Muslims go to Hungry's? Oh nooo! This isn't true! They actually had to terminate their business since the landlord of the building has taken back their leasing, I mean, all the shops in the building. They wanted to transform the building into something else (Another Chocolate-Like bar maybe?) Adeih, Muslims have lost a place where we can have the Full-Portion Chicken Briyani with such extremely tasty soup, or this marvelous Kefta Kebab. *Sigh*. Don't forget the Combo one. Haih, good bye Blue Nile. May you'll find a way to rebuild up your business again.

* * *

I worked on Tuesday lunch shift, as every week I do, on the 10:30 am to 2:30pm pace. Nothing special on this week even though I worked on the toughest part in the dish section, where everybody won't likely to work at, the UNLOADING. Taking hot dishes out of the machine, I mean HOT machine and put 'em into their respective troley. I remembered one time, when I was assigned to work there, while fasting. Yes, during the Ramadhan! I felt the world was soo small, as small as an ant. The white-clock was ticking so slow, even the siput babi jalan lagi laju. The water-cooler outside seemed providing Syrup-Rose drink. Nothing left in this world, only all the HOT white-plates, pink-bowls, and the trays. I was thirsty to death. Seriously, I was thinking to break my fasting, but alhamdulillah, my iman played its role. Fuuh~

Wait, do you notice that this entry is related to food, drinks, hungry, dish and etc. ? Owh my God, I just realized that. Why is this happening?

Owh, I'm fasting.

* End writing. Publish post, and close the tab.