November 16, 2009

The Last Home-Game

The Fall is gonna leave, leaving the half-leaved yellowish and reddish trees around me, calling the winter wind and air to come around. Haih. Not really wanna be a part of this kind of weather, as it reminds me of living at WF (Waterfront Apt)-or some people would abbreviate it as WTF. Lol. Don't get it wrong. It's Waterfront, not What The F**k.

Anyways, the Spartans won over the boilers last Saturday. Sorrowfull was covering all over Ross-Ade right after the game. Aaargh! 37-40. What a superb disappointment. Such an unlucky day. Purdue always got beaten at last minutes, or I can say last seconds of the game. Why should it be like that? Come on Hope, bring some Hope! Don't be 'Hope'less.
Dah la first time pakai baju football, saiz S, tapi macam saiz XXL.
The fighting Irish also did the same thing, that primary QB Jimmy Clausen # 7, terribly destroyed my days for the whole week after that game. Haih.

Justify FullFootball Nike-Jersey #12, Newly Skinny-Levi's-511 Jeans, Newly Asics-Onitsuka Tiger Sneakers. Damn hot!

Hungry's Chicago Style was the main target to recover the bad mood of the lost. Before that, dropped by the North Gym, Purdue Corec, watching Malaysian team of soccer playing World Cup this year. 2-2 at that time. Just before the match was over, they got beaten by 2 more goals. Damn kalah lagi.
The level of our disappointment was exponentially increased. Nothing much to say. Let's Hungry's Chicago Style.

* * *
Haih. Haih. Haih. The final exam is coming around. It's just around the corner. Just beside me. My table is at the corner of my room. Jap lagi exam ni bertenggek atas meja. But the spirit of revising and covering of the rest of the course haven't started yet. As usual, last minute study is going to be applied, again.

Btw, it has been 2 weeks my car silently parked on the PRF parking. Waiting to be repaired. Period.

* * *

My eyes are blinking, glaucously. I'm going to bed soon, maybe in a 15-minute range.
So long and good nite WL. Owh cold air, please be easy on me, warm my bed and let me enjoying the damn nite freely.

*sok keje pagi. malas gile. sejuk. haih again.

3 comments:

Mystic--Legend-- said...

biru oh biru!

Mystic--Legend-- said...

mari berusaha untuk final ok. Insya Allah, man zaro'a hashoda :)

i b n j a i :: said...

mari2 usaha, datanglah~!
:D