January 18, 2010

101 East : Whose God?

I'm not very sure how should I react now. The snow falling pace is decreasing by now, the snow is melting. Fahrenheit degree shows the range between the interval of 29-33 most of the days. Maybe I should say Alhamdulillah as God knows what is best for me, less cold a.k.a more heat.

What's happening now? The issue of Allah's name has been very hot at the moment since the last time it was debated in the late of 2007. And now it is highlighted again. Why? Is there any hidden agenda that the Catholic is pursuing of raising this chaotic predicament? They have succeeded causing the Malay Muslims to fight each other, bringing this issue to another political debate. Oh my..I hate political debate. Plus, debate that organized by selecting the so-called 'less-credibility-to-talk' people will just mess up the situation, not to bring up the truth.

Having watched the 101 East : Whose God? produced by Al-Jazeera, made me feel more unease. Common man, Marina Mahathir shouldn't be there! What credibility that a social activist has to talk about Islam while she herself doesn't follow the right way of wearing the Hijab, as clean-and-clearly ordered in the Holy Qor'an? Oh my God, this is one of the sign of the Doomsday, when Ulama' fatwa is put aside and people with less knowledge about Islam is brought forward to give a speech.

I'm tired of this. But I have to admit that this issue has it's agenda. The government wants to hide something? It is true? Maybe not..or maybe YES! The use of name Allah shouldn't be taken lightly. We own the right to have it, not the non-muslims!

2 comments:

ayed58 said...

Mat, try tgk yg nih plak..
http://videonazrul.blogspot.com/2010/01/penjelasan-kalimah-allah-berdasarkan.html

APRILovesBLACKcoffee.....* said...

couldn't agree more...well said.