January 23, 2010

2 is greater than 1

They say, "Two is better than one". And I say, "Two is greater than one". Which one is the right one? Yes, surely it's mine! Two is always greater than one. If you say no, then you have to go back to your primary school and learn Math again.

Ahhh..It's just the song by Boys Like Girls feat. Taylor Swift. And it keeps repeating all day long thru the radio. It is like a song in an iPod stuck on replay. I believe that the DJ has already set the time to air the song and he goes eating Subway from am to pm. Huh.

Anyways, Colts will be meeting Jets in the AFC Championship while the old-timer's team, Brett Favre, the Vikings will be fighting the Ex-Purdue QB Drew Brees, the Saints tomorrow evening. I won't go anywhere, will do anything to keep my eyes staring in front of my 52" Sony television.Whose your favorite team? Your expected team to grab the Super Bowl champion title this season?
Owh, it will be the Colts! Or at least the Saints! Yeah!

Hey, how about the Midwest Games that has been a hot issue lately? Yes, its Purdue! We gonna organize this prestigious event. And the most beautiful part is, I just play. No need to hardly plan and plan and plan and get everything settled, I mean going back and forth to meet 'someone' and set up an organized plan. Huh. That's terrible.

Never mind, I know I am not capable to do those kind of things. I just can see people doing their job done. That's all. Thanks everyone! :D

Owh btw, not forget to mention. I have my desktop done! Yeay! Can you believe I assemble them myself? Omg, I can't believe this either. You know what, passion determines triumph. You can do it if you think you can do it.
23" Samsung monitor + AMD Phenom X3 2.5 Ghz Triple Core + ASUS motherboard + 900 Gb HDD + 500wt PSU + 6 Gb DDR2 RAM + Cooler Master Elit 341 Mini Tower Chassis+ Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.
Isn't it a nice machine? Oh, at least it can stay for one-and-half-year because I'm planning to build another one (way better than this, hopefully) before going back home. And now this is the real nice, isn't it?



Err..anyone who interested, give me a ring. Price is negotiable.

No comments: