January 7, 2010

Power Rangers went travelling.

Too many to be storied. But first thing first, I lost my Adidas Samba, the first pair of shoes I've ever had in this states. :(

I got many things to write, a lot of experiences to be told, and tons of photos to be shown. But for you guys, I've got only this entry. Enjoy it.

Muktamar '09. Atlanta, Georgia.
I drove my KIA Forte (not actually mine, we rent it) 5+ hours from Purdue to Vanderbilt. Stop by Vandy Uni for a good-nite break and continued the next morning. Add more 5+hours (I guess) of driving to Holiday Inn Hotel, Atlanta. Spent around 4 days and 3 nights there to have seminars, talks and whatever session there had over there to give people, primarily the Muslims, precious inputs by many prominent speakers such as Syaikh Omar Balouj, Ustaz Zamri and many others.
Done for Muktamar, straight to North Carolina for a double-purpose stay. Chill out and Stay Istiqamah.

The Cabin.
I've been to a cabin before, which is located at the very beautiful mountain called Smoky. This time, I would grade the first cabin as way better than this time, simply because it was much more expensive. Make sense rite?

The snow.
Huh. The winter season this year here in WL, to me, got a little weird. First, it started very late compared to last year. Undoubtly, the snow-storm was terrrible, very cold and superb windy. Secondly, my body can't stay any longer of this kind of extreme weather, seriously. I'd rather spend the whole day staying in my room than going down to the Brownstone 201 to make a laundry. Haih. Coldness has taken over my whole body.

Btw, my room arrangement has changed, a lot! Hope that it brings some goodness, well maybe little more spirit of studying for a lazy-and-malas student like me.
:D

Two Reborn Power Rangers with their hideous weapon, Kia Forte.
[Click the picture to enlarge]

No comments: