September 5, 2012

HAPPINESS

I went to see my doctor last week and she said my progress wasn't so good and the fact that I need to increase the unit of injections made me feel soo..uuurghh I'm gonna die soon. I've been very sluggish these days..

Yeah, have you ever felt like that? I mean, you are gonna die very soon, like maybe seconds afterwards. Many times I could feel the emotion of reaching the ending of my life. Man..this is so wrong.

Islam teaches us to be ready and be prepared to face the death. It may come in anytime, no one knows. And when it comes, no one could possibly expand the due time, or even request to have a peaceful death moment. Reading books, watching tv, driving, taking shower, on the bed, accidents. Death may come without any notification. 

While looking at the mirror, I could see myself in sorry mood. I'd like to say '' Sorry man, I always wanted to make you better but..'' haih there's always 'but' in my words..too many excuses, too little efforts.

Happiness in not something that you are looking for. It's there in your life. Chill out and live with it. Color your life with happiness.


No comments: