May 3, 2012

YIRUMA

Aku menonton sebuah video di Youtube. Berlatarbelakangkan muzik yang syahdu, it really made me feel..hmm insaf maybe? Or I can say that I don't have much time for everything. I need to reorganize my life so that the priority isn't sidelined.

It's Yiruma. He's actually an outstanding pianist from Korea. He's an artist that, from my vantagepoint, can be grouped with other well-known musicians like Yanni or Kitaro. Yiruma, now you are on my list.

Try to listen to his music, please. While listening, try to flip your life-book backwards, and ask yourself these:


What have you done so far?

Have you treated your parents well? How about your sisters and brothers?

Have you fulfilled your promise to your friends?

Have you spent a little portion of your income to others, especially the needy?

Astaghfirullah..What have I done?


Here we go, my friends..




No comments: